Saturday, March 1, 2014

Comment Box for Blogger


Today, I am very afraid because my blog have no comment box. I can't find the comment box under my blog post. I do not change any code from blog's HTML.
I search about this and troubleshooting this. I share about how to check and reset the blog to show the comment box.
There are many reason for this problem, but I make two step easily.

First Check;

I check Comment Location Setting as follow;
Go to Blogger and Log in my blog.
Click my Blog name and proceed to Settings >> Posts and comments (which is left side of the window)
In the right side of the windows Comments section will show.
You must check the Comment Location. There are four type of location.
(1) Embedded : This loads the comments under the post article.
(2) Full page : This loads a whole new Full Page which shows the comments.
(3) Popup window : This loads the comments in a Popup Window.
(4) Hide : This hide the comment box from blog.
You can choose upper three types but don't choose the last type. If you choose the Hide setting, there are no comment box in your blog post.


Second Check;

I check my posts for comment box well show. At some post, the comment box still hide. I checking the post with hide comment.
Go to Posts from left side and click Edit switch under the required post title.
Left side of the post editor window, you will see Options and click on this.
You must choose Allow from Reader comments section. If you choose "Don't allow, show existing" or "Don't allow, hide existing" , the comment will not show or block in your post.


Click under Done button and Update your post.
That all of my checking and I can see all comment in my blog.
Thank!

No comments: